Vauxhall Finance mis-sold PPI Reclaim
Many people have been mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI) by Vauxhall Finance, customers were misinformed about their mortgage, loan or credit card, some customers were told by Vauxhall Finance that their application for a loan/mortgage/credit card would be declined if they didn't take out PPI.
If you believe you have been mis-sold PPI from Vauxhall Finance you may be able to make a reclaim, with up to 8% interest!
Vauxhall Finance mis-sold PPI with various different products:
- Vauxhall Finance Loan Insurance
- Vauxhall Finance Accident and Sickness Insurance
- Vauxhall Finance Credit Cards Repayment Protection Insurance
- Vauxhall Finance Mortgage Protection Insurance
Have Vauxhall Finance mis-sold you PPI?
If you can answer yes to any of the below questions, then you have most likely been mis-sold PPI by Vauxhall Finance:
- Did you not specifically ask Vauxhall Finance for PPI?
- Do you feel Vauxhall Finance lead you to believe if you didn't take PPI you would be refused your application?
- Was PPI added to your product by Vauxhall Finance without them fully explaining why?
- Were you advised by Vauxhall Finance that you could cancel your policy within the cooling off period without penalty?
- Did you feel pressured by Vauxhall Finance to take out PPI?