Lloyds Tsb mis-sold PPI Reclaim
Many people have been mis-sold payment protection insurance (PPI) by Lloyds Tsb, customers were misinformed about their mortgage, loan or credit card, some customers were told by Lloyds Tsb that their application for a loan/mortgage/credit card would be declined if they didn't take out PPI.
If you believe you have been mis-sold PPI from Lloyds Tsb you may be able to make a reclaim, with up to 8% interest!
Lloyds Tsb mis-sold PPI with various different products:
- Lloyds Tsb Loan Insurance
- Lloyds Tsb Accident and Sickness Insurance
- Lloyds Tsb Credit Cards Repayment Protection Insurance
- Lloyds Tsb Mortgage Protection Insurance
Have Lloyds Tsb mis-sold you PPI?
If you can answer yes to any of the below questions, then you have most likely been mis-sold PPI by Lloyds Tsb:
- Did you not specifically ask Lloyds Tsb for PPI?
- Do you feel Lloyds Tsb lead you to believe if you didn't take PPI you would be refused your application?
- Was PPI added to your product by Lloyds Tsb without them fully explaining why?
- Were you advised by Lloyds Tsb that you could cancel your policy within the cooling off period without penalty?
- Did you feel pressured by Lloyds Tsb to take out PPI?